- I am a creative designer and web developer interested in projects that allow me to fully use my ideas and capabilities.
- Front End Developer Supervisor
- Front End Developer
- Webmaster/Content Manager
- Flash Developer
- Course Developer
- Special Projects Team Member
- Freelance Designer and Developer
- Turn Around-Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Kitchen Operations Manager
- Public Relations/Marketing Coordinator
- Flash ActionScript
- Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash
- Adobe Illustrator and Fireworks
- Content Management – cPanel, Joomla, WordPress, Blogger, CES
- Team oriented projects
- Business management: Process and financial
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
BancVue Jan 2011 – Date
Front End Developer Supervisor - Manage team of Front End Developers
- 'Badass of the month' within first 90 days of employment (Employee of the month program)
- Member of documentation team created to build a knowledge base for all BancVue shared information
PureSafety Feb 2010 – Dec 2010
Course Developer - Content Editing System in conjunction Adobe Creative Suite product line
- Create or prepare all of the visual assets for on-line training courses and produce the finished courses according to the instructional design documents.
- Responsible for creating creative, engaging and interactive visuals that enhance the learners understanding of the information being communicated.
- Work closely with instructional designers, subject matter experts and clients to verify art related information.
- Support and train other resources around advanced content development techniques.
- Create custom activities or simulations in Flash, or other applications.
- Assistance in implementing and training internal resources on production tools and applications.
- Support web-based content such as graphic changes, audio manipulation, quality control checks and course packaging and delivery.
Dominion Enterprises (dealerskins.com) 2007 – 2010
- As Web Support team member, designed, developed, and edited Flash applications for more than 1300 client websites in custom-built content management system.
- Maintained changes and updates to company website.
- Developed layouts and tools for new generation of sites that support stronger search engine penetration, and stronger visual design techniques.
Freelance Designer 2000 – Date
Flash Design, Graphic Design, Web Design - Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Currently developing web and graphic designs for various clients including restaurants, bars, and photographers.
- Provide development and design work for TLC Services in Clinton, IN.
- Provide training/assistance to other designers and developers, primarily with Adobe Flash, adding/correcting code to make more efficient projects.
Art In Indiana – University of Southern Indiana project 2007 – Date
Webmaster / Developer - Joomla, Adobe Flash and Photoshop
- Webmaster for large-scale project indexing public art in Indiana via Joomla’s content management system.
- Direct students each semester to ensure accurate and efficient process is maintained.
Buffalo Wild Wings 2005 – 2007
Turn-around Manager / Manager Trainer / Assistant General Manager / Team Member Development - Highly successful corporate restaurant chain
- Developed plans to increase sales and lower food cost in 3 different restaurants, effectively lowering food cost every month verse its previous year.
- Managed all purchasing of food, chemicals, and other restaurant supplies.
- Worked with all staff members in a failing store to improve customer service, and quality of product, leading to an increase in sales of over 30%. With this improvement, store frequented the top ten sales list against 450 other stores at the time.
- Supervised 5 department managers.
- Hired and developed all kitchen staff and several managers.
- Designed marketing materials, and other print work for a region of 8 stores. This included, fliers, floor charts, posters, and various point of purchase items.
- Built Excel spreadsheets to manage daily processes and improve efficiency.
- Certified with ServSafe Alcohol and ServSafe Food as a trainer.
- Maintained a safe work environment for all employees.
Media Mix (Evansville, IN) 2005
Intern of Web Design - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Dreamweaver
- Studied under award winning designer, Heather Powers.
- Learned business process of site design and conversion to web.
- Assisted with creating a database of area doctors, viewable from the web.
Logan’s Roadhouse 2001 – 2005
Manager / Team Member Development Leader - Highly successful corporate restaurant chain
- Certified Corporate Trainer responsible for developing all new team members.
- Managed and maintained Kitchen process that accounted for 88% of store sales.
- Member of team of managers that increased sales by 15% in two different stores.
University of Southern Indiana Recreation and Fitness Center 2001 – 2005
Public Relations/Marketing Coordinator - On-campus fitness and wellness center
- Set up fitness classes, incentive programs and seminars for over 10,000 students.
- Increased attendance by 400%.
- Created flyers and advertising campaigns to promote programs.
Hands On Nashville
- Project Coordinator, overseeing 50+ people. Landscaping, tree planting, flood cleanup, special event worker.
- Volunteered with multiple other projects, including Nashville flood clean-up, Hands on Nashville Day, and Second Harvest Brewfest.
- Volunteered with Angel Tree program, collecting gifts from donors that will be given out to selected individuals of need.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
- Bachelor of Science, Art with Interactive Media Design, University of Southern Indiana.
- Associate of Applied Science, Visual Arts, Ivy Tech State College.